If you are aged 5-12 and love LEGO, be sure to enter the Brick Barossa competition for your chance to win some great prizes! Entries need to be submitted online by 5pm on Tuesday 3rd of July 2018.
How does it work?
There are two age categories for the competition (Age 5-8 or 9-12 at the time of the event) and you need to create your own MOC (“my own creation”, not from the internet or using LEGO instructions) that will amaze the judges!
- Make your own creation. You can create a scene, a mosaic, or any sort of creation that comes to mind! Elements of the entry can contain some LEGO kits if needed (instructions used) but these cannot be more than 25% of the submission.
- Take some photos of your creation (5 max)
- Submit your photos and your details using the form on this page
- If you are a finalist, you will be asked to bring your MOC to the Brick Barossa event on Friday 6th of July for judging later that day. Your creation will then be on display for everyone to admire on the 7 & 8 of July (so be sure to keep it somewhere safe and you need to be able to transport it!)
- Winners will be notified on the morning of Saturday 7th of July and can collect their prizes from the Brick Barossa event! MOCs can be taken home on Sunday afternoon at the end of the event.